Saturday, February 15, 2014

Loving free Gift Cards!!

SwagbucksTruth is, I LOVE free anything (well almost anything ;-)  But I do love free gift cards.  They come in handy when you need a quick gift, a couple of gallons of gas or a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk!  Just having a $10.00 gift card in your billfold can sometimes be a life saver!!
What I really love is getting them for doing something that I would be doing anyway without compensation, such as surfing the internet, watching videos, checking emails etc.
One of my favorites is Swagbucks .  You can build up enough to trade for $10.00 (or even $5.00) gift cards fairly quickly and it's simple and easy to do.  You don't have to buy anything, it takes a little time but if you are on the computer anyway, just a few minutes a day of surfing, viewing, reading, doing surveys, etc will net rewards.  I have a couple of others that I work on and will post in the next blog.
Signing up is absolutely free!
Happy shopping :-)

No comments: