Sunday, February 9, 2014

Clean and cleaner with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

This is a little review of Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths. Before I start I must add that I was sent this product free to try as part of my BZZ Campaign. However, receiving it free does not mean my review will not be impartial. My opinions are true based on my own use. After all, if you were reviewing a product and I was reading your review, I would hope that you would be honest so I wouldn't waste my money on something that was no good. :-)
 I am a fan of the two step cleaning routine because I never felt quite clean enough after just using toilet paper. However, I don't like the wet feeling after using cleaning cloths so mine is more of a three step. Toilet paper, cleaning cloth then a small amount of paper again to make sure I'm dry. Sound crazy? Not to me, at least now I feel clean AND DRY. I like the container and the fact that it is reusable. I love the fact that they are flushable!  It means a lot when you have little grandkids running around that throw everything in the toilet!!  My container is solid white so it goes with anything I put in my bathroom. I don't like the fact that sometimes I have to restart the wipes because the next one in line doesn't pop right out but other than that, I'm sold on these and plan on buying more. Here is a picture of the container I received.  Oh and I forgot to mention, they are refillable :-)  This month Walgreens has a $1.00 off coupon for these too.  Sweet.


No comments: