Monday, January 18, 2016

Bzz Agent


I have been a member of BzzAgent since 2013 and I love it.  I have gotten many free products in exchange for my review of them.  Because of the surveys I have done and because you have freedom of choice, I have not gotten a product that was not right for me.

If you love free stuff and you love giving your opinion, then Bzz Agent is for you.
You can also do short surveys to earn "MyPoints" which can be exchanged for gift cards.

Try it, you won't be sorry.

It did take a while in the beginning to get started, however, the more active you are in Bzz Agent, the sooner you will start receiving offers (they offer items for your approval, they don't just send random things).  Stay active and raise your Bzz score and become a valuable member today.

BzzAgent

No comments: